Thursday, June 3, 2010

Web conference Week 2

Wow, this is pretty cool and I created it all by myself. Okay back to business. Yes, I successully connected to the web conference this past Tuesday June 1st. I didn't have any problems connecting but I was unable to see myself during the conference but I could hear Dr. Borel. She discussed how important the Internship handbook is and that it is a very important tool for this course. Also we need to pick a site mentor this week and have them sign form. We also discussed the field based plan (100hrs), the course-embedded hours (100hrs). Many questions regarding these can be found in the Internship handbook. Also we need to set up a gmail account. Overall, I thought it was a neat experience, I had never done a web conference before. I'm looking forward to next week's conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment